The 2014 New Year Party is to be held on December 20, 2013 (Friday).
At the Party we'd like to introduce a more diversified and exciting content than during our usual meetings:
- Party games, quizzes and competitions
- Food and drinks
- Festive atmosphere.
Cost of the tickets for the party:
English Communication Club: Topics for discussions / Английский Разговорный Клуб: Темы для дискуссий
December 9, 2013, Monday from 19:00 to 21:00, Pastilatte
December 10, 2013, Tuesday from 19:00 to 21:00, Library
December 11, 2013, Wednesday from 19:00 to 21:00, Costa Coffee
December 13, Friday from 19:00 to 21:00, Library
December 14, Saturday from 16:00 to 18:00, Costa Coffee
December 15, Sunday from 16:00 to 18:00, Costa Coffee
If you want:
• to speak English fluently;
• to find new friends;
• to spend your leisure with use –
Come to English Communication Club!
English Communication Club – is one of the oldest English speaking clubs in Moscow* that unites people who study English and want to practice it regularly. People of different ages, occupations and interests come here to
• Overcome language barrier
• Practice conversational skills
• Take part in discussions with interesting people
During every meeting of English Communication Club several discussions take place simultaneously in 3 to 5 groups and every guest has an opportunity to choose a discussion group depending on his level of English and interests.
Topics for discussions are prepared by leaders beforehand and published on our web-site at the page ECC Discussions. Discussion leaders not only prepare topics and facilitate discussions, but also ensure that all the participants, including new-comers, have opportunities to speak.
Carefully selected discussion topics, regularly published news and updates, small groups, leaders, who speak English perfectly and mutual friendliness of guests create that warm and special atmosphere that attracts people, who discover that speaking English is easy.
Meetings take place at:
- Cafe "PastiLatte" (56, Pyatnitskaya st., "Dobruninskaya" metro station) every Monday (from 19:00 to 21:00) and Thursday (from 19:00 to 21:00).
- Dobrolubov Library (35/37, Bol'shoi Aphanas'evskii pereulok, "Arbatskaya" metro station) every Tuesday (from 19:00 to 22:00) and Friday (from 19:00 to 21:00).
- COSTA-Coffee ("Novoslobodskaya" metro station, Seleznevskaya street, 13, bldn.1) every Wednesday (from 19:00 to 21:00), Saturday (from 16:00 to 18:00) and Sunday (from 16:00 to 18:00).
Payment for entrance:
1 session - 600 rubles
Subscription to 3 sessions – 1500 rubles (instead of 1800 rubles). Valid for 5 weeks.
Subscription to 5 sessions – 2500 rubles (instead of 3000 rubles). Valid for 6 weeks.
Subscription to 10 sessions – 5000 rubles (instead of 6000 rubles). Valid for 12 weeks.
Subscription to 10 sessions – 4000 rubles (instead of 6000 rubles). Valid for 1 month (4 weeks).
* English Communication Club was established in the March 2002, and at that moment was the 3rd English speaking club in Moscow (after (1) Toastmasters - THE MOSCOW FREE SPEAKERS CLUB and (2) MECC – Moscow English Conversation Club).